Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 2 on Day 3

Well, I fell asleep on the couch last night before I was able to write the blog. So here is the blog for Day 2:

So I asked my girlfriend if she had read my blog and she had, our dialogue about went something like this:

Her: You're like a teenage girl saying that you probably love people and stuff.
Me: Good, teenage girl is in these days.

That was probably the funniest thing that happened all day yesterday. Let me tell you a little bit about my girlfriend. She is pretty hilarious and is incandescently beautiful in the manner she chooses to live. Encouraging and incredibly patient, if you don't know her you should! Now, I don't want to get saccharine so we'll keep on movin.

I hate running, but I hate being fat more than I hate running so I decided to start running again. I am SORE. But hopefully I'll have the discipline to keep it up. I have a 12-15 page paper for my Monster theory class due on Saturday and I don't have anything written yet. But all is well. Day 3 blog will be out later tonight when my day is near an end!

2 comments:

  1. Really eventful day, obviously, because you fell asleep before it was over! :)

    and...you really don't think i am funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, end of February and no blog. What is that?

    ReplyDelete